Sunday, January 9, 2011

Is the world a beautiful place if you say it is?

Is the world a beautiful place if you say it is? Or are you a delusional weirdo living in lalaland if you believe that?

In 2007 I, along with a million other people, read The Secret, by Rhonda Byrnes. I liked it, and it's helped me in both large and small ways. I don't think I'm a self help or mystical junkie, actually I know I'm not. I tend to get worried and turn to worst case scenarios more often than not. I'm pretty sure I believe the law of attraction works, but I have such a hard time applying the principals all the time- when it's good as well as when it's bad.

I recently read The Happiness Project and The Power. Both were good and I'm planning on writing more about them as well. What works and what doesn't.  
I'm hoping to get a deeper understanding of the power of positive thinking, the law of attraction etc.. by documenting my superhappylove quest. I'm also going to welcome any dialogue on the subject, so comments as well as advice are appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment